Concussion Supplement Protocol
A concussion involves damage to the brain caused by acute trauma. The brain is actually a gelatinous consistency and is easily disrupted by acceleration forces that can occur in blows, whiplashes and falls. It involves inflammation and damaged brain tissue.
- Headache or “pressure” in head.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Balance problems or dizziness, or double or blurry vision.
- Bothered by light or noise.
- Feeling sluggish, hazy, foggy, or groggy.
- Confusion, or concentration or memory problems.
- Just not “feeling right,” “feeling down” or emotional changes.
Nutrition for concussion involves targeting the inflammation and promoting healing of the tissues. Healing can be slow, incomplete, and frustrating.
I have put together a list that research has found can be helpful in speeding and improving healing. Go to my Fullscript Dispensary store to see the list and find pecific dosing, additional information, and ordering information. There is also a discount on all orders. Just create your account by clicking below. Then go to Recommendations – Protocols – Concussion.