I hope this note finds you well. My heart reaches out to all who have suffered during these times. I know many of you are having financial and health challenges and feeling the stress of change. Also many of us are afraid of what lies ahead and filled with worry for others. May we all come through this stronger and wiser with more compassion for ourselves and others.
We have a few changes that I thought everyone should know about. In keeping with scientific evidence, common sense, and the guidance of the Oregon Health Authorities we will be doing the following. Some things are still in flux. Please check here for the most current information.
- We are open for business.
- Please do not come if you have symptoms of Cough, fever, or sore throat. Call or text the 541-687-9528 and follow the prompts to speak to Janene or Dr. Michels. If you need to miss an appointment please call or text before hand and you will not be charged. For the CDC list of symptoms click here.
- I will be wearing a mask and we expect you to as well. Try to bring one that will be comfortable lying face down on the chiropractic table. If you don’t have a suitable mask we have inexpensive disposable masks available here.
- We will space appointments in an effort to have only one patient in the office at a time. If you plan on bringing anyone with you please let us know in advance. If you come to the office and the previous patient is still here please wait in the outside porch area or in your car.
- We will sanitize the treatment room after every patient. There are tissues outside and inside the front door for the knob. There is sanitizer available.
- We will be emailing or texting you an invoice a day or two before your appointments in the hope you will pay online. This will save time in the office and avoid card/cash sanitation issues. The PayPal link should allow you to pay by PayPal, Venmo, or Credit Card. If this doesn’t work you can make a payment here. You can also call in a payment or pay here as before with a check or credit card.
- Janene will mostly be working after office hours and from home. Our new phone system allows her to answer calls and texts anytime and anywhere. She has access to the schedule and accounts remotely as well. Call or Text 541-687-9528.
- In an effort to support your nutritional health we will be updating information and online ordering on the website soon. We will send a follow up note.
Our goal is to give you a stress-free healing experience. Any suggestions are welcome.
Align with Life,
Dr. Jordan Michels, DC