Appointments and Treatment Options
You are in charge of your own healing process. Let us help you create a healing environment that works for you.
- Consultation – No Charge. Dr. Michels will discuss your health concerns without charge. This can be done by phone or in the office.
- Examination. Treatment begins with a thorough history, examination and recommendations. The history includes an evaluation of past and current stress and trauma factors. The examination includes muscle tone and strength, joint and spinal range of motion, Network spinal analysis, and pertinent orthopedic and neurological tests. Recommendations include chiropractic, nutritional, home care, exercises, and referrals. ($27-$30 if you maintain a $0 balance)
- Acute & Corrective Care. This includes treatment of acute conditions and corrective treatment following injuries, non acute care for improved health and wellness, and release of chronic patterns. ($42-$70)
Payment is expected at the time of service, unless we are billing insurance or other arrangements have been made. Pay by cash, check or credit card.
- Insurance – Please pay co-payment at the time of visit.
- Auto Insurance – Payment is generally not required since insurance pays at 100 percent in most cases. You are, however, liable for anything denied by the insurance company.
- Nutritional Supplements and any supplies not covered by insurance must be paid in full at the time of purchase. You will be reimbursed if insurance covers them.